12 November, 2007

How Do I Stay Committed?

How do I keep the fire burning in me, etc? It's too hard, I'm all alone...

If the above has ever entered your subconscious, then rest assured you are not alone. If say you are the only one in your household/family having a vegan lifestyle, or worse, if people are questioning its very core, hold tight. Everything will be alright.

There are forums out there for support, be they the online kind, or you can find resources in your local market, or library: there usually are postings that lead to them.

And always at the core, is to alleviate suffering, leave a smaller "energy footprint" behind, for the earth's conservation. Don't believe that by just being one person you cannot make a difference. Every step counts. Remember that. You CAN make a difference.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this article. It really inspired me to stay on the path.

    ReplyDelete